* Do you see what I did there? I turned my birthday contemplations into a biking metaphor. Pretty clever, right?!
Here's how I celebrated my birthday:
- Woke up at 5am
- Biked 100 miles (6:45am-2:00pm, avg speed 16mph)
- Protein shake, shower, nap
- Ate leftover eggplant parmesan
- Finished watching "Grizzly Man"
- Made Reese's Brownies, and ate them (oh, so good!!)
- Drank some adult beverages
- Watched "Men Who Stare at Goats" on Netflix
- Watched "OK Go" videos with Gabrielle as I wrote this post.